52mm Variable Neutral Density Filter Adjustable ND2 to ND400
52mm Variable Neutral Density Filter (ND2-400)has a number of benefits; not only will allow the user to reach wide apertures outside, the filter will also remove haze. This will leave you with a clearer, higher quality and more professional appearance.
- Package includes:
- 52mm Fader Variable ND Filter
1 in stock
Neutral Density (ND) filters can reduce the intensity of light without appreciably changing its colour. Classic ND filters have different f-stop reduction numbers and transmittance thus generated can be applied for different shooting conditions, such as portraiture, waterfalls, fountain etc.
Our ND Fader is a compact all-in-one variable neutral density fader filter that adjusts the amount of light reduction with just the twist of your wrist. The index marks on the filter let you know exactly the amount of reduction at a glance. Giving you clear and precise shots at whichever density you are using. It is able to adjust neutral density freely from ND2 to ND400. You only need to carry one single filter with the same capability with ND2, ND4, ND8 ND16 ND32… and ND400. It offers you the freedom the create different neutral density freely.
- Neutral density can be adjusted from ND2 to ND400.
- It is easy to create different neutral density by rotating the ring.
- Apply slow shutter speed under strong sunlight exposure.
- Large aperture is available to create depth of field easily.
- Suitable for dynamic screen, waterfalls, streams, etc.
- Type: Fader ND Filter
- Colour: Black
- Rotating: Yes
- Neutral Density Grade: 2 – 400
- Back thread diameter (attach to lens): 52mm
- Front thread diameter (attach additional filter): 55mm
You may also like…
Cameras & Lenses, Electronics, Special Offers, USED£499.00